This upgrade file works for the ZG2612E POE Cameras.
If the firmware version of the POE NVR is V1.6.3, you can go to NVR's IPC Channel Config to check the firmware version of the IP cameras.
If the firmware version of the IP cameras is lower than V1.3.0, please follow up the guide below to upgrade the POE cameras.
1) Attach is the upgrade files, after you download the file, please save the upgrade file V188.8.131.52E101201EA.img in the root directory, not save it under any other folders.
2) You needn't open the files, please directly download the upgrade file and save it to your U-disk.
Note: to perform this process, you will want to use a USB 2.0 drive ideally 16 GB or less in size, formatted in FAT32.
Some customers have reported issues when downloading this file using the "Microsoft Edge" browser.
If the file was downloaded using the Microsoft Edge browser, this will cause the file to be converted to a text file, which can't be read by the NVR. We recommend using a different browser for this process.
If you're unfamiliar with how to format a USB in FAT32, this video provides the steps:
3) The file's name should be V184.108.40.206E101201EA.img, can not be have any changes, if the file's name is changed to V220.127.116.11E101201EA.img(1), the upgrade will be failed.
4) Please plug the U-disk into the NVR's USB port.
5) Select the camera and then click "Upgrade" to upgrade the camera.
6) It can upgrade automatically as long as it has electricity, the upgrade process need to last several minutes, please be patient.
If the upgrade was failed, we suggest you change another U-disk or USB port to try.
Please let us know if you have any questions:
Support Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ZosiTechnology/
Support center: email@example.com