1) Finding Your Router's IP Address
Make sure your computer is connected to the Internet. If your computer isn't connected to the Internet, you won't be able to view your router's address.
- If your wireless connection won't work, you can connect your computer to the router.
- Click the Apple logo in the top-left corner of your Mac's screen.
3) Click System Preferences.
It's near the top of the Apple drop-down menu.
This globe-shaped icon is on the System Preferences page.
5) Click .
It's in the middle of the page.
6) Click the TCP/IP tab.
- This option is near the top of the Advanced window.
7) Find the "Router:" number.
- This is the router's address; you'll use it to access the router's page, from which point you'll be able to change your DHCP settings.
Please let us know if you have any further questions.
Our Whatsapp: +1-866-841-6932
Support Email address: email@example.com
Our Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ZosiTechnology/
Support center: firstname.lastname@example.org