The battery life of this camera is dependent on how often the security camera turns on.
It only wakes up when motion is detected and goes back to stand-by mode when there is no motion to save and lengthen its battery life.
The battery life will be significantly less if the camera is in a high traffic area full of motion activity The period of time that the camera remains recording after the camera senses motion also impact how long of this camera will last.
- Estimates provided are for 20°C / 68°F
- Battery consumption varies on temperature
- Darker environments may reduce battery life up to 50%
- Colder climates may reduce battery life up to 50%
· We recommend to not install cameras close to tree's to increase battery life (falling leaves increase potential events)
· We recommend to not install camera's facing high traffic streets or paths in order to increase battery life
How to set up the wake-up time?
Enter the IPC Channel Config, select the battery camera and click "Edit" to enter the configuration interface. You can choose Wake-up time(s) in 10/20/30 seconds, the default setting is 20 seconds.
Please let us know if you have any questions.
Our Whatsapp: +1-866-841-6932
Support Email address: email@example.com
Our Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ZosiTechnology/
Support center: firstname.lastname@example.org