- Make sure the camera is connected to a compatible NVR.
- Make sure that the wireless receiver is properly connected to the NVR.
- Make sure that the battery pack is properly inserted into the camera dock.
- Make sure that the sticker has been removed from the battery charging contacts.
(1) The battery pack is connected in parallel by three 18650 batteries with 7800mAH capacity, which can be charged by mini USB charger alone.
(2) The battery pack needs to be charged or powered by the Micro USB port as shown.
(3) Bi-color LED next to the power port as the picture shows: red light’s on when charging, and turns to blue light when fully charged.
(4) Support solar panel charging (requires a separate purchase).
- Connect the power adapter to your battery pack to ensure that the power pack is charged. LED indicator of the battery is blue when fully charged, and turns red when the battery is low.
- Remove obstacle materials between the receiver and camera, such as bricks, concrete and wood that can significantly affect the strength of wireless signals.
- Try to relocate the camera, receiver, or both to improve reception. Install the receiver on the wall using the included mounting screws.
Please let us know if you have any questions.
Our Whatsapp: +1-866-841-6932
Support Email address: email@example.com
Our Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ZosiTechnology/
Support center: firstname.lastname@example.org