Most IP addresses of routers are end with.1, but a few IP addresses of routers do not end with.1, which is the reason why app display device is not online; At this time, you just need to change the IP address of the router to end with.1
The operation steps are as follows: (just 2 step, very simple!)
step 1：Find the IP address of your router
1. Input in the search box in the lower left corner: control panel,and the click it.
2. Network and Internet, click it.
3.Network and Sharing Centre, click it.
4. Then operate like thepicture
5. IP address of router is found(For example, my router IP address is：192.168.100.1)
step 2：Log in to your router in the browser to modify the router IP address
- (At the beginning of your router installation and setup, you need a router management password and user name.
- Do you know the management password and user name of the router?
- If you set up the router at first, you should know the management password and user name.
- If the router is set by the network company at the beginning, you can contact them to get the management password and user name of the router.
- Because to modify the parameters of the router, we need to use the management password and user name of your router.)
- Enter the IP address of your router in the browser, After the login interface of the router appears, log in with the management user name and password of the router.
2. Find the router settings and change the IP address to end with .1in the LAN port settings (for example, change 168.0.2 to 192.168.0.1, change 192.168.1.251 to 192.168.1.1). Just need the the IP address to end with .1
After modification, click save, then connect your mobile phone to 2.4GHz WiFi again, restart the camera, and use zosi smart to reconfigure the camera.
3. Note: the router settings of each model are different. Generally, LAN settings can be found in router settings or basic settings
If you don’t understand the above operations, please contact me, I can remotely control your computer and help you modify the ip address of the router. Please rest assured that I will help you to solve the problem!
This is my email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Precautions for wireless network configuration
- The device does not support 5GHz wireless network, only supports 2.4G wireless network.
- Please keep the device and router within 3 meters to configure the 2.4G wireless network (when the 2.4G network is successfully configured, install it to another location and restart, the device can also automatically connect to the 2.4G wireless network);
- The farthest wireless transmission distance of the equipment can reach 120 meters in an open environment. If there are obstacles, partitions and other factors, the transmission distance will have a certain impact (depending on the actual environment);
- If the mobile app configuration wireless network prompt "wireless connection failed", please check whether the WiFi password is entered correctly;
If the device is not online
- Check whether the equipment is powered on;
- Confirm whether the network connected by the mobile phone and the device can access the Internet normally;
- If the device is connected to the network through the network cable, please check whether the network cable indicator is flashing;
- Confirm whether the home network is restricted by firewall. It may be due to the network reason that the device cannot connect to the company's server normally, resulting in the device not online;
- If the reason cannot be identified, please restartthe device and reconfigure the device network agin;
If you have any questions, please email me: email@example.com
Please sign in to leave a comment.