NVR supports 3.5” HDD or Micro SD card for local storage.
(1) If you need longer recording, it's recommended to use a large-capacity hard drive.
If you don't need a long recording, you can use a Micro SD card (up to 128G capacity).
(2) The recorder supports HDD or Micro SD card for local storage, but it can only
support one at one time. It is not recommended to install the hard disk and Micro SD
card to the recorder at the same time.
Install a Hard Drive:
Please note: The power and data cables for connecting the internal hard drive have been pre-installed inside the NVR.
1) Turn off the power of the NVR recorder
2) Use a screwdriver to unscrew the NVR cover and remove the top cover.
3) Connect the power cable and data cable of the hard disk to the corresponding ports in the recorder. (As shown in figure 1-4).
4) Put the hard disk in the recorder. All wires should cross up over the hard drive.
5) Hold the hard disk and the NVR, gently turn it over and line up the holes on the hard disk with the holes on the NVR.
6) Use a Phillips screwdriver to screw the included screws into the holes. Assemble the cover.
Install a Micro SD Card:
(1) Turn off the power of the NVR recorder.
(2) Insert the Micro SD card (Figure 5)
You need to format the hard drive or Micro SD card before recording.
Steps: right click the mouse> enter the Main Menu> Hard Disk Management> select the Hard Disk> Format> Apply
NOTE: It can only support either Micro SD card or hard drive storage at one time, please do not install both to the NVR at the same time.
Please let us know if you have any questions.
Our Whatsapp: +1-866-841-6932
Support Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ZosiTechnology/
Support center: email@example.com