If there's no video output on the monitor from Zosi NVR, you may follow the troubleshooting tips listed below to solve the problem. There are several possible causes for the problem:
Quickly answer :If you hook up the system via the hdmi ,you can try the vga code to test the device.
Cause 1. The video output resolution of the NVR is not supported by the monitor/TV
- Ensure the lowest resolution of the TV/monitor is no less than 720p, or it won't be able to display any video from the NVR.
- Power on the NVR to see whether the zosilogo will be displayed on the screen.
- Try to log into the NVR on LAN and change the nvr‘s resolution and try again. You can change the NVR output resolution via the menu of the NVR: Click the right mouse button, main menu, enter the main menu - set up
- Basic- Video Output; Change it to 1024*768 or any higher resolution support your screen can use; Hit Apply and save.
Cause 2. The system program is frozen when booting up
- If the NVR was once working properly, power on the NVR to see whether the zosilogo will be displayed on the screen and then turn to black.
- Contact the support team with your device model for a repair tool to fix the issue.
Cause 3. HDMI/VGA cable or the TV/monitor is defective
- Check whether the cable is defective by using it to connect other devices to the router and see if it works.
- If it doesn't, please use another HDMI/VGA cable that is shorter than 15 m and try again.
Cause 4. HDMI/VGA port on the NVR is defective
- Ensure the cables and TV/monitor you used are working properly.
- Try to log in to the NVR via Zosi App/Client on LAN to see if it will work.
- Contact the support team with test result.
Cause 5. NVR cannot be powered on
- Ensure the outlet of your NVR is working. If not, please use another outlet to power the NVR.
- Check whether the LED on the DC adapter is on (only for ZosiPoE NVR).
- Check the LEDs status on the front panel of the NVR.
- Contact the our support team with the test result.
More questions, please feel free to contact us.
Our Whatsapp: +1-866-841-6932
Support Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ZosiTechnology/
Support center: email@example.com