Applies to: All Zosi cameras with SD card
Description of the phenomenon: the camera prompts that the SD card is not formatted or formatting failed.
Cause 1: SD card is not compatible.
- Please check if your sd card meets the requirements, refer to
- Put the SD card on the computer to see if it can be read and written, and format it to FAT32 to try;
- Try another sd card. If another camera can recognize the SD card, try swapping the SD card
Cause 2: SD card is not inserted properly.
- Check whether the SD card is inserted properly and locked in place.
- Provide a picture of the correct insertion.
Cause 3: hardware problem of the camera.
- If the above still does not work, the SD card slot may be broken;
- If it is a camera with a built-in SD card and the SD card is suddenly unrecognized, please try to power off the camera and restart again. If it still doesn’t work, please contact Zosi support for assistance.
If that doesn't work, please contact us via the below methods:
Support Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Support center: email@example.com
Our Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ZosiTechnology/
UK Whatsapp: +86 18675610962
Zosi Smart APP:
Please sign in to leave a comment.