Applies to:All ZOSI NVR systems;zosi smart app;
If the camera image freezes when you watch the live view (the camera and your pc/phone are connected to different networks), please troubleshoot referring to the below tips.
1. Please check if you will meet the same problem in LAN when you connect the NVR to the router network;
Test if the all the cameras can work great on the monitor;
Test if the network is ok,
Test all cameras's wifi signal is up to 3bars or more;
Test if the AVSS for the computer if it can load the pictures or videos.
2. If you could preview the camera via Avss Client smoothly, and the network is great on the system.Please check whether you will get the freezing problem when viewing the streaming under both theFluentandClearmodes.
- connect your phone to another network to confirm whether it’s the network issue of the phone.
- reboot your router ,zosi smart app,and your poe recorder and your phone;
- try to preview the camera in Fluent mode if rebooting router couldn’t help.
- connect the camera to another network to confirm whether the problem is caused by the camera’s network.
- try to test the accout via another phone to have a look.
- Record a video and send to our agents as well as the test account.
3. Test the home network via this link and share the picture to our agents.
If the uplaod is less than 6M bandwidth,we suggest you try another network which is up to 6M upload bandwidth